Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dipak Bajracharya - Free Nepali Songs Downloads

After posting Nepali songs by Deurali I thought to upload some other songs and I saw some songs of Dipak Bajracgarya in my PC. And then I compress some of the free Nepali songs of Dipak or Deepak Bajracharya. So the songs with their file names goes as below:

  1. Dipak Bajracharya - Dhuwan .mp3
  2. Dipak Bajracharya - Maitighar.mp3
  3. Dipak Bajracharya - Samaya.mp3
  4. Dipak Bajracharya - Sunsan raat .mp3
If you are ready to download just click here for songs of Dipak Bajracharya. This album has been downloaded times from Tuesday, June 15, 2010. And always visit wwww.nepalisongsmp3.co.cc for free Nepali Music and Mp3 downloads.

I love this site for downloading Free Nepali Music and MP3 Songs and I am going to share this page on various social networking site by clicking these buttons:
Share |